Forum

Cheap way to FPV with everything you need including goggles for under $120  

RSS

Allen H
10/10/2016 3:14 pm  

I bought a refurbished Striker Quadcopter from HobbyTron for $19.95 and I absolutely love it, but I wanted that birdseye view and after searching for a cheap way to FPV'ing here's what I found:        Refurbished Striker @ HobbyTron for $19.95,           

FX797T 40CH 5.8G Mini Transmitter TX with 600TVL Wireless Camera Antenna FPV US!

Item price $38.99

GREEN Blade Inductrix Tiny Whoop 20deg FX797T 5.8G 25mW 40ch Camera/VTX Mount

Item price $2.95

EACHINE VR-007 5.8G 40CH HD FPV Goggles Video Glasses 7.4V 4.3 Inch + Batteries

Item price $55.88

I just epoxied the camera mount to the top of the striker and used the splitter that came with camera to connect the camera to one of the double ends of the splitter and the other double end to the Quadcopter.The single end then goes to the Battery. The camera just slips into the camera mount. I use this Camera for all my quads and you can use this camera setup for any drone/quadcopter you have as long as have the correct splitter which you can purchase online or at your local hobbyshop.With the push of a button the 007 Goggles will autosearch for the correct camera Channel and has 40 built in channels to search through. The camera and Goggles are 5.8 GHZ and both are awesome!! So for $117.77 you can have that birdseye view you have been longing for and it's great practice for those of you who want to race FPV style!! The only drawback is you cannot record your footage from these goggles. But for less than $120 for a complete RTF/FPV system I'm sure not complaining!!

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register